Tomorrow, October 6, will be the last chance for existing DaVinci Resolve Studio dongle users to claim their activation code.
This is important if you want to free up a USB port on your notebook or if you are worried about losing your dongle.
For new DaVinci Resolve Studio purchases, buyers can choose either to opt for a dongle or for the activation code, however, both still require a physical product to be purchased.
To claim your Resolve Studio 14 activation code you need the following:
– Your original serial number and proof of purchase. The serial number is on the Resolve case, or the camera or camera box you received with Resolve.
– A picture of the resolve USB dongle.
– You must have purchased your Resolve software before the 16th September 2017
– This information needs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
– One activation code will be provided per USB dongle. This is intended for one machine at a time use
– Resolve 14 licenses provided with a dongle after the 16th September are NOT eligible for an activation code.
– The option to obtain an activation code if you are a dongle customer will only be available until the 6th October 2017
– Resolve customers that have dongles do not need to return them as part of this scheme.