Black Magic Design have just confirmed that they will be offering a license key option for DaVinci Resolve Studio 14.
If you require a Resolve 14 activation code you need to have the following:
– Your original serial number and proof of purchase. The serial number is on the Resolve case, or the camera or camera box you received with Resolve.
– A picture of the resolve USB dongle.
– You must have purchased your Resolve software before the 16th September 2017
– This information needs to be sent to email@example.com
– One activation code will be provided per USB dongle. This is intended for one machine at a time use
– Resolve 14 licenses provided with a dongle after the 16th September are NOT eligible for an activation code.
– The option to obtain an activation code if you are a dongle customer will only be available until the 6th October 2017
– Resolve customers that have dongles do not need to return them as part of this scheme.